Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EMTO.

Breakfast is on hold until Ms. MOG gets back from the vet with Anu.

Welllllll, she's coming back over today and I'm making her maple bacon burgers for supper tonight.

So I'll be on full alert!
Be sure to catch her name this time :rofl: Then you can use her first name instead of she! :crying: :crying: :crying:

And, our dogs are more important than your anniversary…

exactly. From my point of view, they are very shitty dog owners. They have 3 dogs, 2 of them are young and extremely large. One is a St. Bernard cross and the other is some other big ass dog breed. They don't walk them. They don't do anything with them to burn off energy. They just lock them in the house all day and then let them out for 10 minutes at a time to go take a shit in their already massive dog shit filled yard.

My dog spends a lot of time inside. She's also an 8 year old chihuahua and is not interested in burning off energy. She wants to bury herself under a pile of blankets and sleep.

Anyone ever notice Witch Doc x Anvil run small to start?

Here it is started the same day as a few other plants.

1707155556853.png

Here is a blackberry gum a day younger than it.

1707155582718.png

Started a couple Linda's white label seeds in 1 gallon pots. A Big Bud and Amnesia Lemon. I ordered a bunch of white label shit back when I was having a hell of a time getting seeds to germinate because I was going through so many. Turns out I just needed to develop patience, lol.

So I'm just gonna slowly burn through these guys in 1 gallon pots in addition to my normal grow. No sense in wasting them, but I also don't feel like dedicating a whole 1/4 of a tent to one when I know it won't get that big and will likely not have that great of bud.

In the back you can see the Bloodstone that I've crossed with a male, I did it at least 5 separate times with different pollen sacs. That should give me 100+ bloodstone reg seeds to give out.

1707155756458.png

There is someone trying to organize a cannabis farmers market in Ohio. I wouldn't go to one near me, but I'd drive 4 hours to Cleveland to go there to lessen my chances of running into a coworker. I mean, what are they gonna do though? "I saw Blue_dreamer at a weed store!". Ok...so what were you doing there? lol

The whole idea is to buy/sell/trade clones, seeds and gear. I think it would be fun to just hand out my own seed crosses. Be Johnny CannabisSeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back