Status
Not open for further replies.
Low temp, the dabs have a tangy lemon forward flavor with hints of garlic and rubber…
Smoking rubber…..
1706906878451.gif

1706906912232.gif

Afternoon my friend :bighug: :pass:

Nocturnal Lights is a great pain reliever, and excellent sleep aid.

Her terps are interesting to say the least….she has different tastes with low temp vs high temp dabs.

Low temp, the dabs have a tangy lemon forward flavor with hints of garlic and rubber…

I’ve learned to stay away from the high temp dabs with this lady…. She gets an unpleasant mix of cheap yellow mustard, garlicky green onions…. And….. how can I say this politely……
View attachment 1663226

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Low temp is where it’s at with this particular strain :rofl::rofl:
I was on board...until the fish market smell reference. :crying:

Ya i know remember i use blumats but that would require him modifying his setup or pulling pots out every time he watered! ;)

My tents I don’t exactly have room to unzip the side!
View attachment 1663209

Pay no attention to the snack bar beside me! :haha::crying:
lol, nope! I have very little room on the rt side but the left is accessible. And I usually do my snacking in livingroom. Don’t want sweets and stuff near the tents downstairs. I know we have mice and the last soil purchase had gnats… don’t need the draw.

Last edited:
4 in 10gal pots but was a bitch to climb in so did 3 this time! Had they not all been like 10 days apart from each other woulda filled out better this time with lil room to slide the pots around to topdress etc! Also those were photos these are autos!
View attachment 1663212View attachment 1663213View attachment 1663212View attachment 1663213
Gonna do my mess of 7 in 4 gallon… and hope they fit. Hoping one is male, then some breeding will happen. I’ll still get yield with 6 in 4gal but the seeds from the cross(s) will be the main goal. At least one Trainwreck, and maybe the Sugarhaze, both regs. So, crosses may be… mandarin Zkittlez x Sugarhaze, strawberry cookies x Sugarhaze, Blackjack fast x Sugarhaze. OR… MZ x Trainwreck, Sh x Tw, BJF x Tw. Straw cookies is a single and BJF as well. If I get a Sh and a Tw male the those two would get a branch dedicated to each pollen.

:pass:

I need this.
Goddamn price keeps going up! Was only like $700ish when the purpl tester came out! This one was the bargain option for a professional tester! :yoinks::nono::rofl:

Forgive me no clue what guttation is.
Actually im not sure, i sleep well past wjen my lights turned on but I havent seen anything collected on leaves at night, but with the weather being warmer than normal, Ive been running my exhaust on max to keep the humidity under 55%

@Mañ'O'Green

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back