Status
Not open for further replies.
Car exhaust is carbon monoxide, not dioxide..
So what are the lunatics talking about, about raised levels of Co2 in the atmosphere and that we should live a fossil-free world!? 🤣

“Is CO2 and carbon monoxide the same thing?

The critical chemical difference is that CO2contains one atom of carbon and two atoms of oxygen, whilst CO has one carbon and one oxygen atom. Carbon dioxide is non-flammable, whilst carbon monoxide is flamable – we certainly wouldn't encourage you to light a match in order to determine which gas is which.”

Study lesson for me!

We should drop the cars and go with coal-driven trains and cars to get bigger yields đźš‚đźš‚đźš‚

@Mossy get a locomotive instead.

Thank you @Frankthetank for the chemistry-lesson.

Good morning! It's my birthday today, roll up another one! Turning 32 today! But it's way past bed time so I'm off to get a few hours of sleep. Not sure why I'm still up at 2am but this next dab should help!
Happy Bday man. Mine was a few days ago.

IMG_8807.JPG
IMG_8806.JPG

@JP1 @Frankthetank ...... :pighug: ...it Needed it......it Missed last winter .......:biggrin:

IMG_9164.JPG

Wow today just got weird remember my wife’s cousin that was here a few weeks ago well he went back to CO now today we’re hearing this blacked out his and his mom’s names out :thumbsup: This shit is crazy :yoinks::nono:

IMG_8529.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back