Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8198.jpeg

Someone has to write the prompts šŸ¤£

View attachment 1662340

Someone has to write the prompts šŸ¤£

That guy looks exactly like a roommate I had in college. Dude was a total piece of shit. He had a hot girlfriend he treated like shit. She went to a different college 2 hours away and would just be around on weekends. During the weeks he'd cheat on her with a couple of these massive fat chicks that worked at local fast food places. Our house constantly stank like fried food and sex.

When I moved out, I let his girlfriend know about what was going on.

That guy looks exactly like a roommate I had in college. Dude was a total piece of shit. He had a hot girlfriend he treated like shit. She went to a different college 2 hours away and would just be around on weekends. During the weeks he'd cheat on her with a couple of these massive fat chicks that worked at local fast food places. Our house constantly stank like fried food and sex.

When I moved out, I let his girlfriend know about what was going on.

Sorry to hear about that, she probably deserved a better guy.

lol, he most definitely was not a friend by the end of things.

He didn't want to give me some stuff he owed me, so he called the cops and told them I was squatting. Cops said it was a civil matter and I had to leave. I was almost completely moved out anyways, but he was a real dick about it. I even showed the cops mail I had with my name on it and that address. They didn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back