Status
Not open for further replies.
Convincing yourself u don't need to do stuff ... Warm thoughts:hula::biggrin:I got a blanket for the first time in a long time cuz the last cold snap was so bad.. its so soft.. I only owned a sheet before

Thoughts are in me head.............they don't reach me feet.........:crying:........

I get them curled up on the settee ....with a blanket on them.....:biggrin:......or i can eat....and warm all of me up........

chocolate is like antifreeze.............:snow2:...a guy on an internet video told me................................................................:crying:

{that set me off thinking about the cadburys creme egg in the fridge.....but eggs are all protein huh....?.....}

Agh....I Knew the HoF would appear if i said cadburys creme egg............ :crying: ...I didn't eat it...

......................................................................................yet.......................

Morning @Heart of flowers ......:bighug: ... #SharingOne :pass:

Hubby was filling his Tablet/vitamin pack for the week....

i've always got half an eye on him....disaster prevention.....:yeah:...he's struggling...getting chuffy....so I say..

Wazzthematter......?

He says...these flaming pill boxes are getting ridiculous.....I don't know how poor pensioners manage them........:pass:.......

I Looked and said.......poor pensioners might manage if they held the pillbox the right way up....and simply lifted the tops..........:crying:....he was tryin to open the bottoms..........

I wouldn't care.....but it has the days of the week on the lids...in BIG writing.........:pighug:...

I Can spare you some............... :headbang: ...........whats a bit Lipo between Friends.......?.............:crying:

I’ll take 5 pounds, i burn it in a week 😃

IMG_8184.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back