Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifeypoo being a PITA everytime I put the headphones on and will raise holy hell if I turn up the speakers........but feeling that vibe.

My wife was just down here dancing to that one she must be feeling good :dancer:Which is surprising after I had her trim two plants today she normally gets grumpy if there's more then one or if its big :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::whew:

They are aware of Skibidi toilet, but thank god they think its dumb.

The mostly just watch weird gameplay videos or weird animation stuff.
I send them to the family group chat and it pisses #2 off to no end 🤣🤣 it is dumb af but kinda like a train wreck honestly

My wife was just down here dancing to that one she must be feeling good :dancer:Which is surprising after I had her trim two plants today she normally gets grumpy if there's more then one or if its big :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::whew:

Well, If I danced my wife would be on my ass because I was mocking her and her one leg.....I only dance by myself anymore.

edit: and do drugs......lots of drugs.

Dr office called me back and they want me to come in Tuesday for labs so they can have the results for my apt on Wednesday. I'm almost positive I already know what the labs will indicate, this is my third loss and even though it's been years it's not a feeling you ever really forget.

Hubby just left to pick up Mexican. We were gonna have leftovers but I just want comfort food. I wish I could talk to my mom about this stuff but I already know I'm going to get shunned again for probably a year or so when I do eventually tell them I'm pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back