Status
Not open for further replies.
This JEM continues to be a very strange plant...but I'm gonna let it go and see what happens.

1706306489621.png

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO.

8eg8.gif

Been Shopping this morning, Sprouts and Wally World. Still have WinCo but needed a pee break :rofl:

Lil' Stick is coming along nicely:

IMG_20240126_103145596.jpg

Got 4 sproots on deck!

1706306577451.png

The Blackberry Gum on the left, and the there is a Witch Doc x Anvil on the right are autos.

And then in the middle is a Blue Gelato 41 photo from Barneys Farm, and in the back right is "OG Kush" but it was a freebie from NASC and I have no clue what it is.

The OG Kush got stuck, the seed was upside down, the stem came out but it wasn't able to flip itself over. Both it and the blue gelato were planted monday. So I finally took a thin pair of tweezer and reached in the plug and slowly pulled it out. It stayed rooted in place and just the top half came up. You can see one cotyledon hanging out of the hole. I put it under my Viparspectra P2000 at 25% intensity, it should head towards the light now, lol.

I started miscarrying last night 🙃 guess the good news is I didn't have long enough to get too attached. I knew that seemed too damn easy 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah the wife had 2 miscarriages last year pretty early on both times, like 2 or 3 months in. Sorry to hear that, hope you recover quick!

Light up a fat one! :pass:

Mine do that *all the time*

WTF is with that?

And they watch the weirdest shit on youtube. I don't understand any of it.

Any one of my girls is super into both 5 nights at Freddys and some game called Pizza Tower. Knows all the characters and stuff. But...has no interest in actually playing the games. She just watches youtube videos about it.

WTF is with that?

And they watch the weirdest shit on youtube. I don't understand any of it.

Any one of my girls is super into both 5 nights at Freddys and some game called Pizza Tower. Knows all the characters and stuff. But...has no interest in actually playing the games. She just watches youtube videos about it.
1706307695585.gif

Every now and then my daughter will send me weird creepy pics and be like "This is what my sleep paralysis demon looks like"

Well, that is what my sleep paralysis demon looks like, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back