Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh....lets start the day with a Rainbow.......last week in January...first week in Feb tend to be the worst weeks of the year in terms of sickness and depression....so lets Lighten it.... :pass:...make our own Rainbows.....

UNIco.gif

Power cut last night due to the stong winds
Power was out from 11.30 pm untill
1 pm ffs
Normally they only last an hour or 2.

So I made a contraption lol

Its plugged into the mains that charges a power cell that will come on when there's a power outage.
Lasts for 3 hours and will go off if power gets restored before 3 hours runs out.

View attachment 1661195View attachment 1661196

@Marshydro ...check out this video........ :headbang: .....

Power cut last night due to the stong winds
Power was out from 11.30 pm untill
1 pm ffs
Normally they only last an hour or 2.

So I made a contraption lol

Its plugged into the mains that charges a power cell that will come on when there's a power outage.
Lasts for 3 hours and will go off if power gets restored before 3 hours runs out.

View attachment 1661195View attachment 1661196

Just Stunned at the #stonergenuity @NORBY ....:bravo:...well Thought out...

Now...can you do similar for all the 'lectric cars when the storms cause power outages and the extra cold temps are flattening all the batteries.....?..............:eyebrows:

Omg this is how I feel every time I suggest anything to Mossy!

Flowery :crying: ...no-one on this site is going to Believe that a dear old Granny....cough...cough...is going to Intimidate a

Young......ish..........
Virile.......ish........
Intelligent.....ish....
Tech..........ish....
Middle aged...cough..cough....Prime...ish young man like yourself.............

This is the Face of Innocence....................................................................:angel:.....

mossy.png

Ish..ish...ish.....I don't have a lisp....me new teeth have a developed whistle..........cough..cough...

mickey.gif

Oh man this Bing AI art is better than whatever one I was using yesterday.

Amazing images huh...just for the Asking....it is a Giant Leap forward.....now everyone is in charge of their own graphic work for business etc....with just a bit of Type.

And I'd say the vast majority had it doing as they Asked within an hour of finding it.....Super User Friendly......professional Results....

I Wonder how many design businesses it will put out of a job........?........ :pass: ......

Did we all get a new AI avatar?

I'm Expecting a load.........:grin:

Well, I got my prize winnings from @Jean-O Best bud and best cola contest.
Jean-O Is extremely generous! He definitely used the Mephisto math in giving five seeds in a three seeds pack.
He didn't stop there ! He also sent two different photo strains with quite a few seeds each! Sound like some interesting combos with one being in the condominium and the other sativa!

Jean-O I highly appreciate your generosity Sir, Thank you very much!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:
I'll definitely tag you when I start growing either!

Edit.......................... I just realized the prize winning seeds were photos fems! Even better!
Also just realized that one of the extra seeds is more of the prize winning seeds. I got two strains from him. Break I was real high this morning!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back