Status
Not open for further replies.
If I take it at hubbys pace..........it won't ever happen....... :pass:

We bought shares in the house in Spain on the millenium... 2000......a few years before we got here full time...but hubby still has all of the electric plugs that he cut off the appliances to replace with Spanish plugs.......

Almost 20 years on............I mean Why..............?.................:shrug: ....if we moved back to the UK...we wouldn't be taking 20 year old UK plugs back......
I'd ditch the bloody lot......it would be cheaper to buy all new than transport it back to the UK.........:doh:

He also owns a drawer full of old mobile phones...that people give him...when they are broken or outdated.....

I told him to throw the bloody things out.....he says....oh...you can take them back to the UK when you go....{yar right...I'm taking them through customs..Not.....:nono:...}.....and my son can cash them in on a second hand buyer sites.

I checked with my son....he said Mother....the stuff he's got...it would end up costing me to pay for them to take them away....:shrug:...they are still in the Drawer....and he has added another one to the collection.....:doh:...if it's Free...he'll have it.

I'm surprised we havent got a scrap yard down here......but...there is time yet......

The flipping dunebuggy he was going to Fix hasn't seen the light of day in the last 4 year......:pass:
I been throwing out a lot of stuff. I can be a bit of a pack rat ... but in my head its all stuff i need :crying:

Afternoon @Lil Dab ......:bighug:...back to the grind.....?....

fridayminions.gif

I been throwing out a lot of stuff. I can be a bit of a pack rat ... but in my head its all stuff i need :crying:

He is Exactly the same..................................But....................he has so much Stuff....when we need something he has saved...he can't find it ...so we have to buy it anyway......:shrug:

We got a bathroom light fitting the other day......nowt flash...but the day after he fitted it...he found exactly the same light in the garage..still in the box......:doh:....just a waste of space and money.

It's all useless junk till 10 years later you find a use for it.

IF you can Find it @Bill.de.Cat :shrug: .....gotta have a good memory if you are a hoarder.

Still cold here too.......and the monthly forecast doesn't say we are getting much of a Lift all January.......

IF you can Find it @Bill.de.Cat :shrug: .....gotta have a good memory if you are a hoarder.

Still cold here too.......and the monthly forecast doesn't say we are getting much of a Lift all January.......
I have a good memory of if I have something, just not exactly where it's at. But I'll empty the shed out till l find it. Maybe not the best use of my time but I can spare it.

Guys, when I get the opportunity I’ll show you a horder! I’ve never seen anything like it. But the man got everything that could possible be used to anything.

I might go there tomorrow. We will see 🤣 and you will see 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back