Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t it considerably cheaper direct with the 15% off that Amazon doesn’t offer compared to DP.com? I’ve been considering upgrading :doh::wall::rofl::rofl:

Either way it’s a nice press and you’ll be happy with it :headbang:
I said it the other day amazon had a $70 off coupon so was also $279! $302 with tax and I couldn’t order direct anyways cuz their site is having issues linking to paypal to check out and no other payment options! Didn’t wanna try and do over the phone and have to give em my card # where they will prob save it on my profile! Also no option for extended warranty buying direct! :d5:

That particular press has an active $70 off Amazon coupon AORN.

:pass:
:yeahthat:
I said it the other day amazon had a $70 off coupon so was also $279! $302 with tax and I couldn’t order direct anyways cuz their site is having issues linking to paypal to check out and no other payment options! Didn’t wanna try and do over the phone and have to give em my card # where they will prob save it on my profile! Also no option for extended warranty buying direct! :d5:
:vibe:

Ahh ok the one I’m looking at only has 30$ coupon on Amazon :doh::nono:
Think thats the 10 ton thet comes with no pump for the jack! What i wanted but was much easier to come up with $300 vs $660! :yeah:

Think thats the 10 ton thet comes with no pump for the jack! What i wanted but was much easier to come up with $300 vs $660! :yeah:

It’s the 12 ton
We got any recommendations on filter bags and parchment paper? Wanna order what yall can verify works and is worth the cost! Also what size silicone dishes yall use?

Like JP said the other night 90-120 micron. I personally use oil slick rosin paper and love it. I know some folks will disagree. RAW also makes good paper too or in a pinch I take from the wife kitchen she has Kirkland.

I don’t know 5-10 ml?

Nugsmasher, dulytek, or dab press bags in that order of preference. I just got some Rositek ones to try we will see how they work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back