Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones I got are the ones in the picture I just noticed the description. I think they are 8.5x14 the link I sent says I’ve purchased twice I’ve only ever got 8.5x14” so let’s hope View attachment 1659368
those are exactly what I use. I love them, especially compared to the several non silicone brands I tried. Cut in half, these are perfect for my press. One of the best recommendations from @Mañ'O'Green was to find the real silicone sheets. :pighug:

I didn't know where to post this so I opted for this thread...And even though I swore I wouldn't go all politics, I couldn't hold my breath on this one...
A while ago I came across this post on another forum while doing my research for my upcoming White Widow breeding project. I reported this post as I believe this person (if you can call it that) shouldn't be portrayed in any manner other then what history showed him to be...A coward that killed millions!
The result of this report is that my offence is noted by the Admin, but the picture stays...Well let's say they now have one member less then an hour ago!
Should have never left the nest and stayed where it's nice and cozy...AFN Rules!!! :headbang:

I use press club parchment. It's fine. Their bags are ass though :pass:
Sweet cuz i would need to trim the oil slick down cuz 8.5” is way too wide! 6” tho is just right cuz plates are 5” plus lil extra room on each side before it hits the posts for the cage!

Thanks for the input @JP1 but press club can suck a d! $22 for 250 sheets of oil slick and if i cut in half that double! $30 for 100 sheets from press club so for that price difference i will gladly work a pair of scissors! ;) :rofl:

1705338826516.gif

Sweet cuz i would need to trim the oil slick down cuz 8.5” is way too wide! 6” tho is just right cuz plates are 5” plus lil extra room on each side before it hits the posts for the cage!
I fold the half sheet once to make top and bottom for the press, then fold up the sides which prevents rosin from escaping sideways. Works a treat in my setup. I also make the first fold not quite even so that opening to insert pucks is easier.

I fold the half sheet once to make top and bottom for the press, then fold up the sides which prevents rosin from escaping sideways. Works a treat in my setup. I also make the first fold not quite even so that opening to insert pucks is easier.
What size are your plates? Mine are 3x5 so not positive but 7” wide paper may fit and if not like u said can fold up edges if i need to!

Thanks for the input @JP1 but press club can suck a d! $22 for 250 sheets of oil slick and if i cut in half that double! $30 for 100 sheets from press club so for that price difference i will gladly work a pair of scissors! ;) :rofl:

View attachment 1659383
Bro go to the grocery store and buy parchment already! So what if you cant buy milk duds for a day just go get a roll you cheap son of a gun! :pass: :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back