Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck!:crying::crying::crying: where did you got those from FF? Nice to see so saved them!:thumbsup:
049464E9-BEAC-4ED7-A691-6BEE6E1BBFAF.jpeg

Yo Manogreeno!:d5: good to see ya, how is life?
I have been sick and well and sick and right now I am well, since you have been around last. I am dabbing Lil' Stick and Bubble Tricks right now and I am as high as a tissue kite in a hurricane.

:pass:

Finally ordered an E-rig today...(Easter sale)
:cooldance:

Is it a Puffco..? Nope.... :shrug:

Is it a Carta 2..? Nope.... :dammit:

But it is a newly released temperature controlled device....
:woohoo:

I'll give you my a thoughts on it once I have it, and I've broken it in.... Then I'll post a plug on a discount for the forum for those interested...

:cheers:
After thinking about it, there is an excellent discount available right now. So I'll post it now so you don't miss out....

Just follow this link:

The Bomb Pro Erig 👈

:bong:

I have a 3x3x6' tent that holds 3 buckets.

My plan was to give them a short soak in HOCL, another soak in Chitosal/Salicylic acid.

They will germ in rockwool which has been treated with bacteria and fungi

I am leaning towards the Str. Cake photos, partly because they will be 12/12 when the hot weather comes. [I will shut down for Jul-Aug because the heat is unmanageable]

Then Sept I can run the autos at 18/6 when heat is less of an issue.
I know nothing about soaking seeds in hypochlorous acid, although I doubt that it can hurt. Ditto for Chitosal/Salicylic acid. Perhaps you can enlighten me. I would still recommend giving them a shake in a sandpaper tube. In my experience, it can't hurt, and with older seeds it seems to help get the seed coat imbibed with water. I now give them all a shake whether they need it or not.

Good luck with the grow. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back