Status
Not open for further replies.
1711839829934.gif

Sounds like you narrowly escaped a hospital visit, glad you made it or else you and pinky may may be bed mates:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
Nah i used to roll blunts driving down the highway with my knee and didn’t have no cruise control then! I def wasn’t riding the white line like the car ahead of me! ;) :rofl:

Last edited:
Not exactly a cookie but still going to get 1! :eyebrows::woohoo1::rofl:

View attachment 1674446
As promised…..
66A88677-FF88-4790-B29C-E7787F4CBF8F.jpeg

I got jipped was waiting on them to put my box together while standing in line cuz i was gonna order me another carrot cake dealio and watched the damn sign change to show it as sold out! Didn’t even have enough to finish what was in the queue so luckily i got the 3! Didn’t realize it was an extra $1 per as an upcharge so best be yummy! The old carrot cake cookie was bomb but it was just a thick super chewy cookie but this is an actual miniature cake!

As promised…..
View attachment 1674460

I got jipped was waiting on them to put my box together while standing in line cuz i was gonna order me another carrot cake dealio and watched the damn sign change to show it as sold out! Didn’t even have enough to finish what was in the queue so luckily i got the 3! Didn’t realize it was an extra $1 per as an upcharge so best be yummy! The old carrot cake cookie was bomb but it was just a thick super chewy cookie but this is an actual miniature cake!
I up it to one upside down mango cake.
IMG_20240330_144707464.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back