Status
Not open for further replies.
This remind me of the dude in the news recently.

Hanging brain with just a bathrobe on and shoots his wife in the driveway. "Your going to meet jesus."

Some people are just crazy. And a sad thing no one else had the balls to step in and keep him from beating his wife.

I've never had a woman to screw around on me, but that sure as hell wouldn't make me want to kill her................. Well at least not actually kill her! :funny: :funny:

I know exactly where I got my hatred of men beating women. I think I was maybe 8 at the most when I was over at my neighbors house playing and the husband and the wife got into argument and he proceeded to just beat the Holy Hell out of her...................................... Right in front of me and their three daughters! I ran out of the house to my grandma's and called the police!
He really was a good guy and a good provider, but once he got too much booze in him, he completely changed.
I didn't know it now but he had that little man syndrome.

Super nice!
Thanks @Jpkindbud

Thank you @Buzzard it's a sister plant of the Rootbeer Float and it shows all around. The tiny bit of scissor hash is definitly an interesting flavor. Funky, a bit fruity and something else I can't pinpoint yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back