Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @N/A-Greengo :bighug:.. #SharingOne... Happy Sunday....:pass:

I Wonder what would happen to a persons belly if they ate 2 lbs of fresh garden peas,..........:gassy:.......

Gonna find out,....:zen:....

Careful with any naked flames,..........🔥
Afternoon @Mossy !

Erm...there are dangers that most aren't aware of....
flaming-fart.gif

:rofl:

Status of the photo tent today!
IMG_3527.jpeg

The two mandarin Zkittlez r1 girls seem to be doing good other than a few dried leaves on the lower 3rd of each plant
IMG_3528.jpeg
IMG_3529.jpeg

The two trainwrecks in 1.5 gal pots are both female, so no breeding this round (cross) but are doing good as well.
IMG_3530.jpeg
IMG_3531.jpeg

Next is the SSSC strawberry cookies fast, veg growth on this one after the defol has been crazy!
IMG_3532.jpeg

And the errors blackjack fast is looking good with a big veg as well after defol.
IMG_3533.jpeg

Don’t know what the soil is (gifted) but must be pretty good as I have yet to add nutes! They all are on day 7 of flower. Not sure I’ll be able to wait two more weeks before their last defol…

Afternoon @Emerald Archer ... :pass: .. #SharingOne...:bighug:

Afternoon @Frankthetank ...:chef:.... cooks day off........?....

<pic snip >

BBQ bacon ribs... pork hock.... done in huge woodfired ovens........

<pic snip >

Veggies for through the week... 3 khol rabi..3 cabbage..2 small cauliflowers... cost 3 euros... cheap to eat healthy....:headbang:
Ystrdy I went on a freezer run at my local Family farmers, got a Corned Beef, and a cpl pot roasts for Thursday’s NCAA bracket beast festivities i have plenned for work. Its all too funny cause now every time we go in, I get what i will deem: “The Cowboy-Nod” and a ribeye finds a corner of my cart :biggrin: i got a big ole cut that im thinking leftovers may turn into steak and eggs the next morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back