Status
Not open for further replies.
We sent the grandkids their easter candy on Monday, and they have not gotten it yet. Checked the tracking number, and the dam box is in Oklahoma. 6 states away and we're only shipped it 100 miles north, and its 1000 miles south, wtf usps.

We sent the grandkids their easter candy on Monday, and they have not gotten it yet. Checked the tracking number, and the dam box is in Oklahoma. 6 states away and we're only shipped it 100 miles north, and its 1000 miles south, wtf usps.
I'm still waiting on mine too :pass:

but, do all 99 of em laugh like hyenaz, AND -> play the banjo....all at the same time-? :coffee: ppp
0C120728-5181-4631-9984-306D561E0BB2.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO.

Went to the farm market, Home Depot for a new hoe. Came home had breakfast and went out to work on the weeds. I picked up what I had chopped out of the ground the days before. Then I started chopping at that grass weed mat and it is slow going as I rest on my hoe a lot. I notice three young gardeners with their shinny black truck and trailer, just standing in the driveway waiting for something. I wondered on over and ask why they were just standing around? It turned out they did not have the go ahead from the property owner and were waiting on that call. I said I have some grass over here and they just grabbed some tools and followed me over to my place, they looked it over and gave me a price of $50 :yay::yay::yay: it was almost impossible to hide my enthusiasm. The lawn is gone. They broke the new hoe :rofl:. I will have to return that.

I think it would have taken me a week or longer to hoe those weeds. This is such good karma coming my way, I hope to pass it along.

:karmacloud:

View attachment 1671788

Patio is looking a bit emptier...... goal for the weekend is to get it emptied...as much as we can and pressure wash it... everything is getting trimmed and repotted...and dumped at the front for a while........:biggrin:

View attachment 1671789
Such a big beautiful place.

was gonna get out & cut my grass first time today, but it'z beyond windy, so i'm probly gonna hold off :rofl: :windy: :nono: ppp
Good excuse thinking! I don't like working or anything else in the wind. I like to fly a kite but the wind is irritating.

I had to go out and look at the dirt again to be sure it wasn't a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back