Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20240315_141316_401~2.jpg

On the patio... #JustSayin ....:yeah:

Unfortunately...we are spring cleaning........booo...,..:headbang:

That's quite the accomplishment!

Now you have too much credit for your own good!:crying::crying::crying:

At least you're good if you are in the market for a home. With that score you're able to be able to get a low down and a low finance rate. And the best thing about it with the low down and the good credit score, there will be no points.

Thanks man!!
Fortunately for us we only have about 20 months to go on the mortgage and at 68 and seeing 69 coming quickly,; I'm not going anywhere. It will come in handy when I want to borrow $30k for my solar array!

Good Morning all........looking to be another beautiful day in the neighborhood here. Birds are singing and the sun is shining. Building a double espresso shot and going to vape a little Black Fire to start the day. Going to do a couple of runs of Bubble Hash today to make some space in the stash cabinet. Hope you all have a lifted day........... :pass:

Friday, payday, time to take care of the bills and other money stuffs. Just so ya know, I am neuro-divergent as in ADHD with a side of autistic traits, that leaves me with some pretty poor executive function for stuff just like this, bills, etc. I was diagnosed a bit over 4 years ago. It was extremely enlightening, I applied the positive side of my proclivities and researched the crap out of it. I came up with a plan for my financial health. After almost four years I am pleased to announce I have surpassed my goals!!
W00t!
View attachment 1671561

I started below 620!!

Well done @wwwillie ......:bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back