Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm really happy so far first time using it I know it didn't take near as much to flush out expected the runoff readings to be higher when I checked after about half the amount of feed put through as I typically do. Ph was perfect most stuff I've used is either high or really low. It's early yet but don't think I'll use any other coco from here out :headbang::biggrin::pass:
Been on sale for a while now so I'm guessing that's a fake "sale" price. But it's pretty cheap with the free shipping :d5:

Been on sale for a while now so I'm guessing that's a fake "sale" price. But it's pretty cheap with the free shipping :d5:
1710373345865.gif

Speaking of fake sale prices i hope they don’t realize cost vs what i was charged when they go to reorder more swordfish coils! Even thru enail.com where way cheaper then ordering direct its $35 plus shipping and i paid $25 locally! Lucky i found a shop that carried them cuz i have def checked (and even called stores not local with no luck) but they only had 1 package of D and i bought last pack of B so he took a pic of box so he could reorder some more! At $5 a coil locally i will maybe clean these coils once and then just replace it! Too cheap to fuck around cleaning them if i can grab more right up the road! :thumbsup:

Yeah I've been noticing that everything is on sale there when ever I go to their site. Like you say its always cheap so I guess we can't complain much:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back