Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodafternoon/morning everyone,

if anyone wants to help Dutch Passion in the Autoflower World Cup and cast a vote for the Best Seedbank 2024, it would be greatly appreciated! :worship:

Please share when possible, all the best to you all and thank you in advance! :pass:
Done! :pass:
1710337172342.gif

Goodafternoon/morning everyone,

if anyone wants to help Dutch Passion in the Autoflower World Cup and cast a vote for the Best Seedbank 2024, it would be greatly appreciated! :worship:

Please share when possible, all the best to you all and thank you in advance! :pass:
I voted! Good luck :pass:

Cool, thanks. I’m growing their Strawberry Gorilla and that flowered very quickly.

I think its because I'm growing in DWC. It seems to buy me an extra month of veg with autos. This ain't the first one thats taken forever to flower. They just seem to love hanging out in hydro, I'm guessing its because they never feel rootbound like in a pot. I'd be very curious to see if the same thing happens outdoors, but unfortunately I have no way to test that theory.

I've been seeing greenhouse sheds like this for sale at the amish stores near me.

1710342245600.png

But, living in town, I still feel like I'd likely be broken into. I live between a shitty trailer park and where the gas stations / dollar stores are located, so I constantly have shady people walking down the alley behind my property. If they knew I was growing weed, they'd hatch some sort of Trailer Park Boys Ricky and Julian bullshit plan and I'd come outside to find a hole in the roof and 2 crackheads mission impossible'ing their asses down into my weed farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back