Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry Gorilla?

Nope. Just Gorilla.

I think they also might call it "Gorilla Glue". I always thought the "glue" meant there was like a glue or chem smell. But no, the glue refers to how resiny it is.

And yeah, its barely in flower and I can tell you its gonna be resiny. Just running your hand through the plant you can tell.

I want to put up a previous set I did for your perusal, but youtube insists on it being a video. So I am trying to convert a mp3 to video as you read this. Will be a little while but I will get it done :)

Nope. Just Gorilla.

I think they also might call it "Gorilla Glue". I always thought the "glue" meant there was like a glue or chem smell. But no, the glue refers to how resiny it is.

And yeah, its barely in flower and I can tell you its gonna be resiny. Just running your hand through the plant you can tell.
I remember there was some legal rumbling about the name of the strain matching that of a commercial glue. Some folks were sued I think?

Anyway the whole thing was rather silly.

6EB88FFB-89CF-4E46-9B6B-346F76E78EB4.jpeg
1ED21371-5FD2-49E4-93BA-EFE61C6955DD.jpeg
A8EBE569-201E-41F0-97DE-FA420CB395EB.jpeg
060A9388-4DFE-473E-9185-CA2601009E59.jpeg

Nope. Just Gorilla.

I don't know how I got the idea that the name gorilla glue was because it glues you to the couch. The GG4 I grew was definitely couch-lock stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back