Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You for the reps @Mossy ....that extra smoke break put me down, but I woke up refreshed. Hope you and hubby are feeling better and hope I stayed clear of the bad bugs in the city too. :bighug: :pass:

And you haven't tried it out yet.....?........... :pighug:
Naw i gotta order filter bags n such first! Haven’t had money to order that shit cuz i gotta change brakes on car but can’t do it til i have someone to take me to turn the rotors! Was gonna do today….til i saw high of 42 plus mad windy and I ain’t doing that shit in the cold! Tomorrows high is 62 so current target date! :thumbsup:

"LG has not yet announced a price yet, but if the $87,000 price tag on its 65-inch wireless 8K OLED TV is anything to go by, it could easily be over $100,000"

(scrapez cushionz)
welp, i don't exactly have that kinda change layin around, sooooo............i'll pass :toke: ppp
Looks like i may need to plan an escape route so i can steal one from best buy! :shrug::crying:

1704837335168.gif

Naw i gotta order filter bags n such first! Haven’t had money to order that shit cuz i gotta change brakes on car but can’t do it til i have someone to take me to turn the rotors! Was gonna do today….til i saw high of 42 plus mad windy and I ain’t doing that shit in the cold! Tomorrows high is 62 so current target date! :thumbsup:
You can just squeeze a nug between some parchment :lildab:

You can just squeeze a nug between some parchment :lildab:

hmmm.....part o' me wantz to say sumthin about u jus wantin to uze "just squeeze" in a sentence :doh: ....but i don't think it would come out right sumhow, so i won't :shrug: ..............jus sayin & carry on plz :joy: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back