Status
Not open for further replies.
If u ask @JP1 he would tell u to put it in your pocket! :eyebrows::rofl:

1709744087573.gif

U just reminded me thats other reason i returned the one humidifier! Had the humistat controller in it but like most it only went up in 5% increments so was a pain in the ass getting vpd right!
I'm on the second model of that humidifier. Just stopped working. It was something in the electronics. It was reasonably stable. The AC Infinity is just going to be so much better.
When I had the single pipe mobile AC, I had to add two little small GE humidifiers to keep up. Depending on how damn dry it was, I would run them at the lowest setting in order for them to last overnight. Changing that AC unit to a window unit contributed quite a bit to the stability of the lung room.

I'm on the second model of that humidifier. Just stopped working. It was something in the electronics. It was reasonably stable. The AC Infinity is just going to be so much better.
When I had the single pipe mobile AC, I had to add two little small GE humidifiers to keep up. Depending on how damn dry it was, I would run them at the lowest setting in order for them to last overnight. Changing that AC unit to a window unit contributed quite a bit to the stability of the lung room.
I just use a basic old school style Honeywell on an inkbird controller and works great! They aren’t cheap tho since most newer ones are all digitally controlled the manual knob kind seem to be getting harder to come by! Think mine was $50 on amazon when i got it and def $80+ nowadays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back