Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Now,
Getting ready to build my next projects. A phono preamp, and a new preamp are on the schedule. I love building this stuff, but the best part is listening!
IMG_5487.jpeg

Ahhh, yes. I feel your pain. I have gotten so spoiled these last 10 years with all the feminized seed available. Running regular seeds is becoming a forgotten art, at least with me. What I generally do is put two or three beans per pot and cull the boys and weakest of the girls. Sorry I don't have a better answer. . .

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.54.50 PM.png

Oh I wasn’t I was already punched in eating on the clock :eyebrows::headbang::coffee2:
I worked with a crane operator who had been a union man before Bethlehem Steel's Lackawanna, NY operations shut down (1857-2003). He was always telling us to slow down so as not to make the other workers look bad. Some of his favorite phrases were:
"Take 'er easy there, yr on the clock," "Have a tea, cap'n," and "Go f**k the dog."
RIP Gordy Brown

I worked with a crane operator who had been a union man before Bethlehem Steel's Lackawanna, NY operations shut down (1857-2003). He was always telling us to slow down so as not to make the other workers look bad. Some of his favorite phrases were:
"Take 'er easy there, yr on the clock," "Have a tea, cap'n," and "Go f**k the dog."
RIP Gordy Brown
Out of respect for the dog, I think it would be proper to clock out first. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back