Not open for further replies.
Old: :d5:

AI'd:

OIG (47).jpg

OIG (48).jpg

OIG (49).jpg

OIG (50).jpg

Haha that last one!

You have to be real specific about image AI prompts when you're telling it what to create, or else it will make everyone sad :rofl: I told to have a stick figure cartoon character smoking a pipe standing around other characters smoking a pipe (for Live Stoners.)

Yall sad? You need a hug?

View attachment 1658229
It’s as if you typed in “faces of people who have to pay for weed”

Dishes done, wife, dogs and cats taken care of, laundry going, mushroom blocks taken care of, bills and deposits ready, shrooms bagged up.....break time.
Thanks for the reps cpl days back, there was some good vibes that day. Im hoping to replicate a smidge. We are snowed in for the most part. I got a cpl carts, some gummies and ole relia-Bong and fresh flowers to grind..
happy Tursday stoners, Cheers BillDe!
oh yeah: Dishes Dog n Gecko all G2G (good2go)
:cheersmate: :pass:

Checked all my mushroom gear... sometimes good things won't wait.
IMG20240109113454.jpg

Gonna have to figure out something pretty quick or toss the plate.....can't have it growing, dying then starting to rot in there.....maybe down n dirty uncle ben's jar this evening.

View attachment 1658227

I wasn't kidding about using AI to generate new images for trophies/badges on the forum. I could shrink these down for new emoji's too! These are dope lol

Here's one for Live Stoners.

@Mossy telling stories of the days of old

View attachment 1658231

Then here's Mossy from the multiverse, teaching school kids about drugs!

View attachment 1658230

That chick on the far left is REALLY into it.

:crying: Okay.......how much did you take.......?.................:crying:

we’ve been getting winds all night that rival most freeway speed limits :pass:

duz Dude like the snow-? :mrgreen: ....or is he bein a wimp :rofl: :doh: still snowing here....prolly got 4 or 5" so far, but the wind still izn't bad & it'z still around 30f on temp, so....:whew: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back