Status
Not open for further replies.
Rearranged my tents after harvesting the Grape Soda yesterday.

1709588151043.png

1709588170364.png

doing some trimming and training on that Gorilla in the back right of the flower tent. This thing is going to be a monster and it has a wonderful sweet lemon smell to it.

Mango Mrr, Strawberry Milk and Qookies, and 24 Carat Day 39 Girls are stacking up nicely been busy harvesting the other girls and setting up new tent I haven’t been paying much attention to them just fill humidifier daily and Rez fills every 2-3 days

IMG_9039.jpeg

IMG_9040.jpeg

Did some more supercropping on the Gorilla. IDK why. Its not a plant I particularly care a lot about, and its big, so if I fuck up I'll still get some harvest off of it.

1709591009429.png

I wanted to see if I could flatted out the canopy a bit, and expand the width of the canopy. Its in "flower" but barely, just some pistils, and its starting to smell very strong, so I figured it was now or never. I would coil wire around the branch and then use that to support it when I bent it. Little pinch and it goes right over.

I read that the stress hormones make it veg faster, as well as increases terpenes. I noticed after the last one I did, like a day later it smelled way stronger. Not sure if its related or just because the plant was ready to start smelling more, lol.

Did some more supercropping on the Gorilla. IDK why. Its not a plant I particularly care a lot about, and its big, so if I fuck up I'll still get some harvest off of it.

View attachment 1669508

I wanted to see if I could flatted out the canopy a bit, and expand the width of the canopy. Its in "flower" but barely, just some pistils, and its starting to smell very strong, so I figured it was now or never. I would coil wire around the branch and then use that to support it when I bent it. Little pinch and it goes right over.

I read that the stress hormones make it veg faster, as well as increases terpenes. I noticed after the last one I did, like a day later it smelled way stronger. Not sure if its related or just because the plant was ready to start smelling more, lol.
strawberry gorilla?heluva stalk on that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back