Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my friend, how’s it going? :lildab: :bump: :pass:

It’s going been busy doing some math this morning trying to make and burn or segmented 90’s for pipe 16”diameter

1709562394288.gif

It’s going been busy doing some math this morning trying to make and burn or segmented 90’s for pipe 16”diameter

View attachment 1669412

You want to learn some maff? You can be my Huckleberry when I build my next turbo system and designing the piping for the hot and cold. It's even got sum "Gee I'm A Tree" in it! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :biggrin:

edit....................................... You might learn some heat transfer and fluid flow at the same time too!

Last edited:
Now here's kind of a cool study that I'd like to see someone do at a university.

How does the use of external microbes in products such as Recharge and all the myriad of similar products, would affect the biome of the gut of the worms that live in the pot if you're growing cannabis.

Now here's kind of a cool study that I'd like to see someone do at a university.

How does the use of external microbes in products such as Recharge and all the myriad of similar products, would affect the biome of the gut of the worms that live in the pot if you're growing cannabis.
I've just submitted that to BAS To see if Jeremy knows of any study like that. It might be a good FAQ discussion point, especially if he knows if there is an actual study along those lines.

Morning y’all 😚💨💨💨

Got up early today. Decided to hit a little blend of CaliBubba (lavender-Kush)N.Lights (licorice-mint), and Strawbba the Hutt (bittersweet berries). Yummy stuff 😋

:pass:Passin one over ☮️

Lavender Kush @MedCzech ...?.... did it smell taste any Lavender................ :pass:

Good Morning All......don't forget to ease into the work week slowly. You don't want to overdo it too soon. Looks like I'll have to fire up the tractor cause we got buried in a snowstorm yesterday. have an awesome day folks and stay lit..... :pass: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back