Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,what parchment paper do you use for your presses?I'm using some random brand and it's super sticky.Does it even matter? Thanks.

Don't get dollar store brand parchment; you will have nothing but ragrets.

1709483640089.png

Good morning

Its been a while and I've had some good weeks enjoying my last harvest.

Found with no buying off a dealer I've been able to treat myself with money I've been saving in my Jar

So the 1st purchase was my blue ROOR 1000, and oh my god she can kick..
View attachment 1669104
pleased to say I've lungs big enough to clear the chamber and 10 min later what a dunt 😆

Then another pay day came and I thought what's next on my treat list and I thought... a tattoo.

Ive always thought about a cannabis related tattoo to remember this journey im on in my life but never fancied a cannabis leaf, So after some emails with Seedstockers I decided to have a "Doobie" tattoo, now who doesn't like a doobie.. Its about 6" diameter on the back of my leg

View attachment 1669105
View attachment 1669107

Happy wake n bake
I have a buddy who’s cousin works for Roor and ha has a huge collection! He doesn’t get any kind of discount but he does get heads up and the opportunity to buy limited edition collectors pieces!

A7380D0A-FBA6-49AA-B11F-E10F801D4698.jpeg
4BE153BF-CC9B-47EF-B1CF-3D8DB579E847.jpeg

That top piece they only made 20 and somehow he was able to snag #4 of 20! And he owns a bar/restaurant and that collectors piece in that pic is one he keeps at the job to smoke in the office! :shrug::rofl:

It’s all yielding like shit this morning…. Didn’t help the jars I grabbed had a good amount of larf in them….. oh well, the percentages will still give us information… :pass:

As long as it's constant if will tell you what you want :headbang::pass::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back