Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that was quite the snow storm going through the Sierra Nevada!
They expect10 plus feet in some areas ! :yoinks::yoinks:
That should help with the snowpack totals that are expected to be at a 30 year high.
I look at those snow pack results in a little bit different manner than most. With this being another good snowpack year, this year's spring thought should definitely bring down some more gold from the mountains and deposit it into all those little nooks and crannies.

After I took Baxter for a walk yesterday morning, the wife took a turn for the worse and asked me to take her to emerg. An hour trip to the hospital and then an 8 hour wait in emerg. They once again can't find what is causing her shortness of breath so ordered more tests and sent her home. I made them at least give her something for the anxiety as that is half of the problem. Just about had to give up a kidney at the pharmacy to get it filled cause I'm not her. They wanted to have her to do it. When I asked if they had a wheel chair I could use to get her in there from the truck they decide my signature would suffice. I am absolutely drained from this, I'm going to check on her to see how she's doing and then I am going to have a canna induced nap. Have a great day folks, it can only get better.
My doc put me on trelogy for short breathe last year, did the trick so far.

Good morning everyone 🇨🇦

View attachment 1668848

Looks like the girls needs another trimming, they have almost doubled in length since 12/12 was introduced. I bet they will grow another week or so more 🚀
That looks like a full house!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::thumbsup:

Yeah, it's probably time to pick some winners and some losers, but I'd mainly do it for air flow.

Man, that was quite the snow storm going through the Sierra Nevada!
They expect10 plus feet in some areas ! :yoinks::yoinks:
That should help with the snowpack totals that are expected to be at a 30 year high.
I look at those snow pack results in a little bit different manner than most. With this being another good snowpack year, this year's spring thought should definitely bring down some more gold from the mountains and deposit it into all those little nooks and crannies.
Certainly should. You pan for fun or you do high banking orrrr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back