Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... sour crack is too stumpy, not a good candidate for any training, is susceptible to botrytis (caught it early luckily)and produces overly dense cauliflower buds (botrytis susceptibility) that are almost white in the center. I grew an afghani auto with similar traits and it ended up with a bit of bud rot too. Had to cut the main cola off the stumpier sc girl..and still had a couple weeks to go.. We will see how her sister does.. Unless the final product is a 10/10, I dont have any use for this strain.. Maybe they would work for a stealth outdoor grow :shrug:

Italian for dinner tonight! I got lasagna just cuz not a fan of their alfredo sauce! :thumbsup::headbang::glutton:

image.jpg

Well... sour crack is too stumpy, not a good candidate for any training, is susceptible to botrytis (caught it early luckily)and produces overly dense cauliflower buds (botrytis susceptibility) that are almost white in the center. I grew an afghani auto with similar traits and it ended up with a bit of bud rot too. Had to cut the main cola off the stumpier sc girl..and still had a couple weeks to go.. We will see how her sister does.. Unless the final product is a 10/10, I dont have any use for this strain.. Maybe they would work for a stealth outdoor grow :shrug:
Right after I bought a pack of crack, meph yanked them from the store, I been avoiding growing mine, cause i wanna know whats up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back