Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m feeling pretty decent, raised the EC for the girls as i saw they were lighter in color in the center of every flower/top. Trying around 2.0 in EC.

They would make me Smile...every morning............. :pighug: ......

IMG_9630.JPG

So do these....5ltr/gallon bottle in at soil level......it Looks as if it is gonna get Mugged for the ferts............:crying:.....

I Wish I had put the tomato ring in to keep the middles clear...but I didn't expect them to be this big off season......:pass:

IMG_9631.JPG

Suns Trying...but it is a bit weak and wattery..........:pass:

Aw Gawd..he is dead..... :karmacloud: Bless him.

Hubby is breaking his heart...but he has to stay there until the police are finished with him.

Lucky he has a neighbour translating ...coz although hubbys Spanish is good....something like this has lots he wouldn't understand.

Hubby says it looks like natural causes...found him on the bathroom floor......but the police need to decide that.

They wouldn't let hubby tell his daughter that he was dead...one of those things...only a doctor can declare you dead...:headbang:

But...she's a nurse and knows the protocol........and she'd tell by how upset hubby was......:pass:

candle-animated-gif-3.gif

Aw Gawd..he is dead..... :karmacloud: Bless him.

Hubby is breaking his heart...but he has to stay there until the police are finished with him.

Lucky he has a neighbour translating ...coz although hubbys Spanish is good....something like this has lots he wouldn't understand.

Hubby says it looks like natural causes...found him on the bathroom floor......but the police need to decide that.

They wouldn't let hubby tell his daughter that he was dead...one of those things...only a doctor can declare you dead...:headbang:

But...she's a nurse and knows the protocol........and she'd tell by how upset hubby was......:pass:

View attachment 1667873

Omg I’m so sorry @Mossy 😢
A long strong and sad hug for you and your family.

Omg I’m so sorry @Mossy 😢
A long strong and sad hug for you and your family.

His wife died a about 5 years ago...they did everything together.......instead of giving up he learned how to cook...and decided to do this great long pilgrimage walk through North Spain..that you do in stages....by himself...his wife Wouldn't have....:biggrin:

Last year when he was there he found himself a lady friend.....platonic....but they loved going out for meals together...and her showing him all the local places of interest....best food places.

On Fridays him and hubby go out down the village for lunch and some vino........they had a good afternoon.....no indication of anything wrong....

His son phoned him friday night and said he was slurring a bit......but...they Had been out.....:cheers:

Then they lost contact....and whatever happened so Fast he couldn't get to the phone for help.....

Worse for the family....but I'd much rather go like that than something like alzheimers.......I've seen both sides of the coin....:pass:....and I'd Prefer the fast option.

Celebrate the Life Lived.........:cheersmate:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back