Status
Not open for further replies.
@Heart of flowers I say stuff em in there and deal with problems before they pop up. I stuff them in and let them hold each other up and compete. But that's not for everybody. Gotta control humidity and have a lot of wind. I grow 9 different strains in a 4x4 at a time. Some will struggle and grow ugly, but I end up with a lot of variety to smoke :pass:

@Heart of flowers I say stuff em in there and deal with problems before they pop up. I stuff them in and let them hold each other up and compete. But that's not for everybody. Gotta control humidity and have a lot of wind. I grow 9 different strains in a 4x4 at a time. Some will struggle and grow ugly, but I end up with a lot of variety to smoke :pass:
What size containers? :pass:

Damn. I think my (OCD) would knock me off my feet. They need to look similar to each other. Or else it feels like a chaos, I can’t handle it. It have to get better and better each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back