Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like my wife is calling CPS on the neighbors.

They have a kid in a wheel chair, and the batteries won't hold a charge. So they've just not sent him to school in close to a month.

No issues buying smokes for mom and dad, but can't get new wheelchair batteries.

Same moron who went out and bought a 3/4 ton pickup that he has no use for, instead of getting the free wheelchair van that social security disability would give them because "I ain't driving no god damned mini van"

Neighbor does this "Old man in a truck ranting into his phone" style video once a week he posts on youtube. This time whining and crying about how they can't afford to send their kid to school, and how he can't get to his doctors appointments.

Oh yeah, he broke his leg really bad. No insurance, of course, because he chose to work under the table for cash. No disability or insurance. His wife refuses to drive him to the doctor because she's "afraid to drive on the highway".

She also won't go get a job, despite tons of places within walking distance hiring. She could be making $12 an hour as a cashier at the gas station down the street and at least put some food on the table. Nope, she won't work because of "reasons."

The state had to get involved in the first place to even get their son into school. She "had such a bad time in school I don't want to send my son." She wasn't going to home school. No. Just no school, because both of the parents are high school dropouts.

Thanks. The plants in there are at day 74 and almost ready so I'm gonna harvest them and wash them. I'm gonna empty the tent and clean everything.
You can use an ozone generator in the tent and lung room. It will kill everything. Be sure to seal it from the rest of the house if you or any living thing will be around during the fumigation. The other thing I have used is a Hot Shot No Pest Strip. I am primarily an organic grower but the time comes when a pesticide is needed for total control. This shit is super poisonous so if you use it follow instructions closely. 3-4 days in the tent will do it.

2024-02-25_12-13-56.png

Didn't want to emoji that post @Blue_dreamer That's a heartbreaker Hope they work out the issues :bighug:

They've lived next to me for about 12 years now, and its just been a non-stop shit show.

The house is practically falling in on itself, I know it has major plumbing issues and foundation repairs need made.

He's just smart enough to get a good job, but he's too stupid to keep it. ALWAYS has some sort of an issue and gets fired after a few weeks to a few months.

He gets mad at his wife and goes and fucks some heffer that works at the walmart nearby and will disappear for a few weeks. His wife is emotionally cheating with some weird goth dude in the Ukraine via video chat. I have them silenced on facebook, but I check in now and then just to see what sort of drama is going on now.

I used to help him out now and then, but he's a bigot and a racist and him marching up on my front porch wearing a rebel flag hat and shirt and getting up in my face about it while on the wrong side of the mason dixon is what did it for me. My wife isn't white. I'm not putting up with his racist bullshit. But I don't hate his kids, and if we have to call CPS to get his kids some help, its what we'll do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back