Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, more "fun writing" from "America's favorite autoflower breeder" apparently. I was hoping for an actual credible source of information.

I've also read many "stories," which is why I've asked if you knew of any actual credible studies or proof other than "well, I know this GUY, and HE said that he can tell that there are 100 more trichomes per inch because he played Freddy Krueger with his plants."

You'd get crucified suggesting this in nearly any cannabis group on the planet. The only reason it hasn't here is because no one at AFN has the proper carpentry skills to erect a load bearing cross.

Skewering your stalks to increase THC is an unproven myth, broseph.
Wounding your plants increases their susceptibility to pathogens though, that much is quite real.

Might as well dry your plants upside down so that the THC can drip down from the roots :vibe:

To be clear are we talking about super cropping or literally stabbing skewers/toothpicks through the trunk of the plant?

And also I’d like to think we have the skillls to build the cross just not heathen enough to hang someone on it :toke: :vibe::bighug:

Allegedly sock splitting and/or stalk splitting. There's a third -ock splitting but you don't wanna know.
1708799936356.gif

1708799906005.gif

Allegedly sock splitting and/or stalk splitting. There's a third -ock splitting but you don't wanna know.

yeah I don’t need to know about your Prince Albert. I was just curious if we were talking about the same things. Bending and snapping the stalk seems kinda of logical but stabbing a skew through the trunk has never made sense to me.

The first canna book I ever bought was on about this...Afghani Farmers splitting the main stalks or driving wooden splinters through them....
and I remember them saying fields of golden bud drying in the sun.....so I'm guessing they dried them on the plant..... :shrug: ...or they wouldn't be Golden........:pass:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back