Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither does splitting your stalks. lol
It is not just an old wife's tale, here is an article from your favorite breeder :rofl:

I have read many corroborating stories over the years and @420autoflower has the proof. I am just too lazy because I get plenty in my let it grow system. The quality is very good, could it be better, maybe. I am just not willing to do the work.

I was planning on decarbing in the oven then using a coconut oil to extract
Use olive oil to extract for a salve, do it, the extraction before you decarb then just heat half of the strained oil to 250°F and hold for 27 minutes then add the rest of the oil and bees wax to the pot and stir. Pour into your containers and let cool. I am sure you will find the ratios for oil and bees wax as you research, I don't remember off the top of my head. You will get a better "Whole Plant" product doing it this way. Decarbing in the oven just cooks off too much good stuff, everything you smell is something you are losing when done in the oven.

Albondigas Soup.

IMG_20240223_155427737.jpg
IMG_20240223_161347078.jpg
IMG_20240223_163945505.jpg

Well I guess I wait until tomorrow to go fishing. Got way to windy today and I didn't want to use the pop up tent. My main reason to go was to bask in some sunshine and soak up a little vitamin D. We still have a couple months until spring here and the doldrums are lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back