Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess Kentucky and Turkey got the right idea for tourist attractions..
Lmao its some weird fucking Australian who built the one in Kentucky! :shrug: :rofl:

His country and several after it refused to let him build it but Kentucky said come on down!

Lmao its some weird fucking Australian who built the one in Kentucky! :shrug: :rofl:
Thats like an hour from me.

So they have like a bible museum, the ark experience, and then an animal petting zoo.

I really want to go see their Zonkey

Its a "Zebroid" but donkeys and zebras and cross.

But I've heard if you go to the ark encounter or the museum and you are laughing at stuff, they will kick you out of their super fast.

And they lean into the young earth theory hard, and have weird mormon stuff like people coming to the Americas on covered boats or "submarines".

In other news did some researching today and 99.99% positive need to replace gas pedal sensor! Can go down the symptom list for that part failing and every issue i have had is on that list! Only $107 and an auto zone somewhat nearby has 1 and they are ordering it to my local store for tomorrow! They also verified if for some reason thats not the issue i can return the sensor! Be nice to be able to drive it up to have diagnostic done monday! That way I know everything needing attention since over 200k miles!

Thats like an hour from me.

So they have like a bible museum, the ark experience, and then an animal petting zoo.

I really want to go see their Zonkey

Its a "Zebroid" but donkeys and zebras and cross.
In case dinosaurs on the ark aren’t enough come check out our freakazoid animal display! :shrug::crying:

I absolutely could not stand Rincewind. I hate dumbass characters that luck into shit.

I did really like the Moist Von Lipwig books, like Going postal
Going Postal and Mort are definitely two favorites! Thief of Time, Small God's, and Soul Music I really enjoyed too.

In other news did some researching today and 99.99% positive need to replace gas pedal sensor! Can go down the symptom list for that part failing and every issue i have had is on that list! Only $107 and an auto zone somewhat nearby has 1 and they are ordering it to my local store for tomorrow! They also verified if for some reason thats not the issue i can return the sensor! Be nice to be able to drive it up to have diagnostic done monday! That way I know everything needing attention since over 200k miles!

So just FYI..

The 2003 CRV I have, it has VTEC and DOHC and has the VTEC solenoid on the back side of the engine, the solenoid moves the sames and changes the cam profile.

The car started just shuttering hard around 3000 rpm.

Took it to the shop, diagnosed back VTEC solenoid, put in a brand new one from NAPA.

Still did it.

Took it to the Honda Dealer.

They wanted to replace the VTEC solenoid again. This time it worked. The honda OEM worked fine, the "new" NAPA one didn't.

I don't fuck around with non OEM stuff anymore.

In case dinosaurs on the ark aren’t enough come check out our freakazoid animal display! :shrug::crying:
1000017924.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back