Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, made it home in one piece with no fussing or fighting........Mainly cause I kept my mouth shut and did as directed. Could tell when she work up it was in a piss poor mood so I adjusted accordingly.

Well I think that is what he calls it but it is more of a LST topping method held down to expose the nodes than a scrog. But why don't we ask him if he has a tutorial somewhere. @420autoflower .

I know it is more work than I am willing to do and I also don't have the space.
Yeah he has a “growing scrog” thread I’ll revisit. But I must say I remember someone telling me “I stress my plants in the name of science. What’s your excuse?” When I talked about topping and training at the same time. So I’ve leaned from training as much as I used to.

Was wanting to start in on the crispy treats this afternoon but with breaking down, storing the trunk and reassembly of her batt chair 5 times my damn arms and back are wore out. Butter is ready so maybe in the morning.

Taco Thursday!

taco tuesday.gif well it starts with a "T" :rofl:

Damn @Hotfire u heard they are attempting another fake moon landing today? Apparently its a private American company going for it! Supposed to have some live coverage tonight! ;)
View attachment 1667167
Let's see what happens, everytime they plan to do this, it conveniently gets postponed..
I'll believe it when I see it!

Let's see what happens, everytime they plan to do this, it conveniently gets postponed..
I'll believe it when I see it!
The rocket the lander is coming from launched last week so long as trajectory and all that lines up then should land tonight but ya we shall see! At least these days the cameras we got there is no mistaking what u see!

The rocket the lander is coming from launched last week so long as trajectory and all that lines up then should land tonight but ya we shall see! At least these days the cameras we got there is no mistaking what u see!

(wantz to make joke about eatin milk dudz in zero gravity, but.........i got nothin :dammit:ppp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back