Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it from the same seed pack?
Yup won a 5 pack last year for the Pumpkin smash contest first one was dude second turned out great but not this big and I got two beans left. I believe me and @Cooterjuice were the first to get them onsite he grew some monster skunks right before he got shut down :nono::sad::karmacloud:

Yup won a 5 pack last year for the Pumpkin smash contest first one was dude second turned out great but not this big and I got two beans left. I believe me and @Cooterjuice were the first to get them onsite he grew some monster skunks right before he got shut down :nono::sad::karmacloud:
Dang…. Wasn’t aware he had issues…

Perhaps later generations they’ll get the skunk trait focused a little more :pass:

Dang…. Wasn’t aware he had issues…

Perhaps later generations they’ll get the skunk trait focused a little more :pass:

Yeah it was looking very good he lost everything

Yeah I hope they are doing a pretty good job at it now and everything I grown of theirs has been fire :toke::pass:

Friday, and pretty damn cold after that…..
You? :pass:

suppozed to start here tomorrow around midday with a rain/snow mix, turnin to snow by afternoon, then snow thru tuezday evening, with a total of 7" forecast they say :yoinks: :nono: also 15-20 mph windz :nono: :nono: but tempz in low-to-mid 30'z, so there'z that....however, this next weekend, the bottom is gonna fall out, with single digit highz & down to zero or below at nite :snow2: ppp

it's been dropping to the upper 30's at night here but that's about the closest we get to freezing.

View attachment 1657912

(fuckin california stonerz....:face:ppp)

suppozed to start here tomorrow around midday with a rain/snow mix, turnin to snow by afternoon, then snow thru tuezday evening, with a total of 7" forecast they say :yoinks: :nono: also 15-20 mph windz :nono: :nono: but tempz in low-to-mid 30'z, so there'z that....however, this next weekend, the bottom is gonna fall out, with single digit highz & down to zero or below at nite :snow2: ppp

(fuckin california stonerz....:face:ppp)
Yeah, ours tomorrow is supposed to be rain, seems we’re usually about 5-10 degrees warmer than you are…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back