Status
Not open for further replies.

1708628429398.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

So I put the Lil' Stick in a Grove Bag last night. I did not trim it because I don't know how to :shrug: ALL of the leaves are sticky and completely covered in trichomes. I am just going to let it cure for a bit and then see what it looks like. The smell is so strong, citrus, pine, fuel.

I top most all my plants just above the fourth node
This is what I’ve been taught and follow

Learn how to top your plants at the 4 th node. Visit @autobeastthreads.

ScreenHunter_146 Dec. 11 22.18.jpg

This breaks the apical dominance and you will get more big colas.
So this is the method I follow because I am lazy and I get more weed from 6 plants than I can use. I don't do anything else to my plants and just let them grow after topping. If you have the space and time @420autoflower's method will produce much bigger plants. It requires a lot more time and effort and space than I have or am willing to work :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you @Mañ'O'Green i forgot to mention that I am using Botanicare Hydroguard as well. In retrospect after hearing from you @JP1 ,@Fermented_Fruitz ,@Lil Dab a greater volume pump and emmiters are needed. I understand now the difference of an open system vs a closed system. I agree with all that emitters are needed for the Disc Filter to work properly. The open system is working atm without the filter. I am confident I will get these girls to the finish line now that I have a better understanding of wtf I am trying to do. @Mañ'O'Green i will use info to upgrade my current system :thanks::pass:
Well I have only used the Bowsmith emitters 1 time on the solo cup grow, so it is not a full endorsement yet. YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back