Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting to organize my seeds for a while, because until now they had just been thrown in a gallon ziplock in different baggies and it was turning into a pain every time I wanted to get one out.

I went to walmart because I wanted to get like some organizers like would go in a 3 ring binder. But they only had either full page ones or ones meant for trading cards, which was too small. Plus I realized if it ever got turned over and the seeds fell out of the pouches I'd be up shit crick without a paddle.

Then I remembered my dad left behind a humidor! Perfect for this!

The ones in the orange baggies on the left are all gifts from some of you folks, and I honestly can not thank you enough!

But I'm starting to think I might have a bit of a problem....lol.

20240107_085202.jpg

94 day old Fast Buds Northern Lights.

The buds are very dense, and the plant it starting to fade and brown a bit and get some burnt tips. PH is 6 and PPMs around 600.

Debating if I want to chop today, or give it another week.

20240107_070048.jpg

Good morning my friend :pass:

……according to the weather, my day is coming for my first real winter since I left Maine :rofl:

That’s some bullshit didn’t think they ever got snow there. Hopefully their not one of the states that shuts down with a inch of snow :doh::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back