Status
Not open for further replies.
@420Forever Brooooo hemp leaf collar was blocked content……however stoner collar was the ticket! :d5::rofl:

7D81FB69-9C97-4F7E-B222-927B4B5EF18E.jpeg
F449B2AC-EA2E-439C-B226-934CCE7D786C.jpeg
E5782630-6F08-45D7-BFC8-993AFF3CAB3A.jpeg
862668B2-B7A1-488C-A308-884C9180678D.jpeg

Oh man! You mean I gotta be ashamed of that chicken breast in rice with Cream of mushroom soup? :haha::haha::haha::haha:
Man, that's some good eating!

Mom made some chicken enchiladas With cream of mushroom soup as one of the ingredients. He was actually pretty damn good! I wish I had some right now in front of me!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Oh man! You mean I gotta be ashamed of that chicken breast in rice with Cream of mushroom soup? :haha::haha::haha::haha:
Man, that's some good eating!

Mom made some chicken enchiladas With cream of mushroom soup as one of the ingredients. He was actually pretty damn good! I wish I had some right now in front of me!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Moms made homemade salsbury steak tonight and she used portobello mushroom soup with some beef bullion to make the gravy for it and it was bomb af! Way better then any store bought gravy mix that’s for sure!

Yall ever had this stuff?? And i don’t necessarily mean this flavor just this brand of fancy gelato? Usually $5 each but kroger sale was $3 each if u bought 3 or more! If its good I will go stock up on a few of the other bomb looking flavors! :eyebrows::woohoo1::cooldance:

image.jpg

Mint fudge cookie if y’all are wondering what that says! ;)

Yall ever had this stuff?? And i don’t necessarily mean this flavor just this brand of fancy gelato? Usually $5 each but kroger sale was $3 each if u bought 3 or more! If its good I will go stock up on a few of the other bomb looking flavors! :eyebrows::woohoo1::cooldance:

View attachment 1666324

Mint fudge cookie if y’all are wondering what that says! ;)
Good shit. And good containers :lildab:

Yo JP…. Talk to me about the drip clean you use. It keeps salt from building up in lines, and in the medium…. ? Or just in the lines?
:pass:
Both. But I've stopped using it. It makes a slimey coating on everything in my rez. :pass: I'd go slf100 instead. Cleans great and it's not gooey. But seems like I don't really need either :bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back