Status
Not open for further replies.
She fucking overcooked the chicken so it was tough as an old boot! Never ate an old boot but imagine the taste would be similar and the boot may not be as tough! :shrug::haha::crying:
We were anchored for a couple of months for repairs in the middle of nowhere, aka North Bight of Andros Island in the Bahamas, during the winter of 1970. The closest civilization at that time was an AUTEC base a few miles up. Those AUTEC guys were so lonely they buzzed us with their helicopter, dropped us beer and cigarettes, and one of them jumped out of the chopper and swam over to our boat to chat, and invited us to the base to watch a movie later. Maybe because we had a girl on board, probably the only female between there and Nassau. We had plenty of fresh fish from spearfishing most days, and conch were plentiful, but one day my Haitian crewmate shot a turkey buzzard with the captains .410 shotgun, plucked it, and boiled it for 3 hours with plenty of hot sauce. Now that really was as tough as shoe leather. We built a new spar out of Andros Pine, and eventually got out of there. A 60-year-old wooden boat breaks down a lot.

IMG_20240106_210522901.jpg
IMG_20240106_210531765.jpg

Little lady is short and wide at a hair over two weeks old.

It certainly contains some fats and oils. It will burn too. I know that for a fact lol
yup, it has lots of waxes and oils, but cannabinoids, methinks, are neither. But I could be wrong. Has happened before. Dare I mention regularly - being both elderly and an honorary stoner... :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back