Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have somewhere outside, but I shut her down until I can babysit it outside.
Ya man don’t want u blowing your crib up! Get u one of those lil portable electric burners u can put outside! Pretty sure u can just set those jars outside with a fan blowing over top (prob not necessary out doors) and just let it naturally evaporate off! Will just take longer but much safer! ;)

I was able to watch it…
I didn't compress the vid as I found out @Son of Hobbes upped the Mb to 100mb,
That's the first time I've posted a vid straight from my phone without using the video compression app,
Saves me a lot of time now

Ya man don’t want u blowing your crib up! Get u one of those lil portable electric burners u can put outside! Pretty sure u can just set those jars outside with a fan blowing over top (prob not necessary out doors) and just let it naturally evaporate off! Will just take longer but much safer! ;)
If you’re doing the fan method, you want a wide shallow pan….. the surface area will speed up the process…. It would take forever in jars …. :pass:

I moved it to the back porch and I have a camera on it.

I asked my wife to come tell me if it smelled bad outside and she said no, but then she got all paranoid and kept saying well a teenager could mess with it. So....some kid would come on my property, in view of a very obvious camera, and....do what? Fuck with a boiling pot of mystery liquid?

So yeah, its on the porch now, and I'll check it every 10 minutes.

1DB77760-A59C-40C6-8FD5-F77E8A1AFE4D.jpeg
A37AE641-1042-4269-B760-8064F4F27590.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back