Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bro quick pointer…..return that expansion kit! Its only a milligram scale and then enough syringes/filters/ and ISO for 10 tests but if u buy separately u can get enough to do 100 tests for not even half the cost of that! I returned mine and spent $50 on scale/ 100 syringes/ and a quart of 99.99% ISO! ;)
Ok I’ll check it out. I have no idea what an expansion kit is, as far as I know I just ordered the t check that can test flower and concentrate. No desire to have ISO or syringes in my repertoire so thanks for the heads up

Ok I’ll check it out. I have no idea what an expansion kit is, as far as I know I just ordered the t check that can test flower and concentrate. No desire to have ISO or syringes in my repertoire so thanks for the heads up
Nope! So the tcheck itself tests oil/butter/tincture and its like $160 for the expansion kit which is what contains the few extras u need to test flower!

I was hesitant at first but I love tools and gadgets too much
View attachment 1665960
Actual tester on right and box on peft should literally be a small scale/ tiny bottle of ISO and then 10 of the 1ml syringes and i believe 1 10ml syringe! Thats it! Why i boxed mine up and returned it and bought the pieces separately…..after i read instructions on the steps to test flower with it which os easy!

1708140692807.png

Hopefully thats the tester and u didn’t buy just the expansion kit! :yoinks::nono:

Nope! So the tcheck itself tests oil/butter/tincture and its like $160 for the expansion kit which is what contains the few extras u need to test flower!
It was 100$ more but I didn’t realize it was a limited amount of tests type deal. And being totally new I had no idea how it would work I just thought it seemed worth it to have the option to test flower but I’m definitely gonna try to return it. All that really matters is the concentrate potency so thanks again man.

Actual tester on right and box on peft should literally be a small scale/ tiny bottle of ISO and then 10 of the 1ml syringes and i believe 1 10ml syringe! Thats it! Why i boxed mine up and returned it and bought the pieces separately…..after i read instructions on the steps to test flower with it which os easy!

View attachment 1665977

Hopefully thats the tester and u didn’t buy just the expansion kit! :yoinks::nono:
No I bought the tester too lmao

It was 100$ more but I didn’t realize it was a limited amount of tests type deal. And being totally new I had no idea how it would work I just thought it seemed worth it to have the option to test flower but I’m definitely gonna try to return it. All that really matters is the concentrate potency so thanks again man.
So just remember on it has a max read at 15mg per ml so if its strong it may max out the tester! If so u measure out a small amount of the infused stuff and then add 2 parts of uninfused and u will run test again and then multiply results by 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back