Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm I’m not frank homie but morning:toke: :coffee2::lildab::pass:

top-top-of-the-mornin-to-ya.gif

@Heart of flowers , I was struck by lightning at 18... Was raining but real warm, brother-in-law at the time said let's run around in it. Rain was like 76F. Ran around for about 10 minutes til we heard the first thunder. Headed for the house. Aluminum rail and fiberglass step set. He made it to the top and opened the door, my foot was on soaked ground and the other was on the steps. CRACK!!! My sister was looking out when it happened and could see skeletons thru the skin. Made it inside on my elbows ( cuz legs were not working and twitchy. Hair and shorts were wet... All my exposed skin was dry. Headaches and blurred vision for a few hrs and muscle tics for weeks after. It hurt like my whole body was smacked by a 2x4's flat side. Skin was pinkish. I do not recommend!!!!
Dude! What an insane story! :bighug:

@Heart of flowers , I was struck by lightning at 18... Was raining but real warm, brother-in-law at the time said let's run around in it. Rain was like 76F. Ran around for about 10 minutes til we heard the first thunder. Headed for the house. Aluminum rail and fiberglass step set. He made it to the top and opened the door, my foot was on soaked ground and the other was on the steps. CRACK!!! My sister was looking out when it happened and could see skeletons thru the skin. Made it inside on my elbows ( cuz legs were not working and twitchy. Hair and shorts were wet... All my exposed skin was dry. Headaches and blurred vision for a few hrs and muscle tics for weeks after. It hurt like my whole body was smacked by a 2x4's flat side. Skin was pinkish. I do not recommend!!!!

Damn! Must have been so frightening for your sister to see… Let’s say you were lucky as hell! You could have died from that. I’m happy you didn’t, as you are here now with a good vibe and growing weed 🌱😀

:grump::confused1:Good morning and happy Friday to you @Mossy. Got some plant work today, hoping for seeds to pop (autos) was given an autocross id never heard of before... It is called Xeno's Nightmare. States the cross is
Gods problem x (jack here x lilac diesel) it will be interesting as I've nothing but the jack and lilac cross to go on... I dunno

Damn! Must have been so frightening for your sister to see… Let’s say you were lucky as hell! You could have died from that. I’m happy you didn’t, as you are here now with a good vibe and growing weed 🌱😀
Yes yes! Survivor to say the least! Could a been much worse. My B-I-L got a shock too but I think it was transferred from me. He had tingles in his arm that touched the rail. Glad it wasn't direct and the ground helped dissipate the charge a little. If I had shoes on, I wouldn't be here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back