Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my moms friends attempted to make that recently and hers def didn’t loom like that! Hers sucked btw! :shrug::crying:
Yo this shit is bangin…. I’m not sure how someone could have fucked it up….. just used a recipe (from All recipes) and consolidated a few steps because I’m a lazy ston………wait. Now just wait a fucking minute. Was she……sober?!?!?!?!? If she wasn’t stoned when making it, I’d say that’s probably the part she messed up. Unless she has a problem stacking things on top of each other in a baking dish…..then, there’s always McDonald's I guess

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Happy "CATurday" all... thanks mossy... ejoyed that! exactly what ive made it too... yawning, preening my paws... nibbbling... lounging nio the tent.. lol

emind at 6 est tonight (5 minutes)
Premiers at 6 pm:

Yo this shit is bangin…. I’m not sure how someone could have fucked it up….. just used a recipe (from All recipes) and consolidated a few steps because I’m a lazy ston………wait. Now just wait a fucking minute. Was she……sober?!?!?!?!? If she wasn’t stoned when making it, I’d say that’s probably the part she messed up. Unless she has a problem stacking things on top of each other in a baking dish…..then, there’s always McDonald's I guess

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She fucking overcooked the chicken so it was tough as an old boot! Never ate an old boot but imagine the taste would be similar and the boot may not be as tough! :shrug::haha::crying:

She fucking overcooked the chicken so it was tough as an old boot! Never ate an old boot but imagine the taste would be similar and the boot may not be as tough! :shrug::haha::crying:
I mean, she could’ve started with a precooked rotisserie chicken from the deli section and saved herself the brain cell required to fuck up baked chicken
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back