Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp…. The fookin patch the city used to patch my water line failed…. Seems it’s been leaking into the yard for a couple weeks :doh: Not a ton of water, and at least it’s localized to one spot about the size of a basketball….. but now it’s on my dime to get fixed apparently…. Damn government :cuss::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I weighed my options as to who I would like to pay more…… the nice plumbers that I’m pretty sure smoke weed…… or the bail bondsman I’ll need to get me outta the slammer for assaulting a city worker.

It was a harder decision than it should have been to tell you the truth, but I decided to pay plumbers….:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Now let’s hope all this water didn’t open up a sink hole to middle earth…..

Welp…. The fookin patch the city used to patch my water line failed…. Seems it’s been leaking into the yard for a couple weeks :doh: Not a ton of water, and at least it’s localized to one spot about the size of a basketball….. but now it’s on my dime to get fixed apparently…. Damn government :cuss::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I weighed my options as to who I would like to pay more…… the nice plumbers that I’m pretty sure smoke weed…… or the bail bondsman I’ll need to get me outta the slammer for assaulting a city worker.

It was a harder decision than it should have been to tell you the truth, but I decided to pay plumbers….:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Now let’s hope all this water didn’t open up a sink hole to middle earth…..
1707966779442.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back