Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1349.jpeg

Had some energy made some chocolate chip edibles, trimmed , got aunts room clean again and went and cleaned the boss' tent and grow room... Gonna have to plant again cuz someone left everything open and the dog had a great time digging up the pots :pighug: blu mat destroyed. Already set up a little plug in irrigation system that I found in the boss' gardening stuff. So i imma let it sit til tomorrow then replant :whew:. Im starvin n its Paczki day. Can't make a turn without a sign or a cart or the smell... Its killin me:crying:

Had some energy made some chocolate chip edibles, trimmed , got aunts room clean again and went and cleaned the boss' tent and grow room... Gonna have to plant again cuz someone left everything open and the dog had a great time digging up the pots :pighug: blu mat destroyed. Already set up a little plug in irrigation system that I found in the boss' gardening stuff. So i imma let it sit til tomorrow then replant :whew:. Im starvin n its Paczki day. Can't make a turn without a sign or a cart or the smell... Its killin me:crying:
What happened to the blumat? Did dog chew it up or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back