Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, now what would I suggest for my history... I'll have to think on that for a bit, there is so much to choose from. :crying:
For real! I would def take an iphone back with me to gift my younger self!

Am I mistaken or are grove bags strictly for curing? Someone just told my on my journaling thread to try drying in grove bags 🤣
Apparently some of them “internet experts” from Reddit have found their way here! :shrug::haha::rofl:

You def gotta dry it first only thing grove bags do is hold it at proper rh but u gotta get it there first!

Chop chop

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 1.19.20 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 1.19.45 AM.png

Well, I just stood up and walked around. Something's definitely working. This might be pretty interesting. :eyebrows:
Well well well!
Pretty high ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and building! :eyebrows: :woohoo:

I've been wanting to vape some Mack N Crack . I haven't tasted any of her yet from this last grow. Smells yummy as hell! But, I'm pretty high right now ! :biggrin::baked::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::funny:

She definitely has a interesting terp Profile. Not quite as greasy as RUCU CUCU, She's got the fruity with a little funk! She did pretty damn well considering I kept her in the shade way too much. Sometimes you gotta make compromises. So I know she would do quite well given proper treatment.
I think I'm plateauing a bit, so I might try her in an hour or so.:eyebrows::hump::pass:

Tomorrow morning maybe Wakey Wakey! Cobble Vapy!******

******** copyright by Wild Bill:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Am I mistaken or are grove bags strictly for curing? Someone just told my on my journaling thread to try drying in grove bags 🤣

I put some in grove bags when a too wet to see what happened. Got a little mold and turned brown over a little time. Think the mini hygrometer was a little over 70% when I put it in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back