Status
Not open for further replies.
full wet trim for the win! :yay: :headbang: ppp
I barely trim anymore…. If it’s got trichomes, it stays. I pull off more leaves than I cut off :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Then again I smash the guts outta my buds..:lildab:

I saw the video and envisioned the person shouting “GET OFF THERE, TRICHOMES!!!!”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nono:

Plus I wet trim..:pass:
Surprisingly I've trimmed over an ounce in half the time, and the brush doesn't get all gummy so I know I'm not losing as much as I was with scissors.
About 40 grams in and this is how the brush is looking:
1000017495.jpg

Microbes are quite interesting.
I just have a cover crop going in two twenty gallon pots. I'm running them 24 0 in just mainly concentrating on the humidity. I have the exhaust fan set to go off at a higher rate for high temperature and high humidity.
I haven't really been paying that much attention or trying to correct the temperatures. They are what they are.

I still have my CO2 controller plugged up and it monitors the Lung room. It's easy to check and I do it about three times a day. There is definitely a correlation between temperature and the CO2 levels. Earlier this week, The temperatures were running in the mid 80s . I was really surprised that the CO2 levels rose to the level it did. It hovered in the mid eight hundreds in the growroom.
This morning with the temperature hovering around 70, the CO2 levels are around ambient at 400.

That seems to be a fair amount of CO2

Hey everyone, hope all is well! Want to introduce yall to my newest employee at the Hog Farm. Meet Scout!
1000004026-jpg.1665179

First thing she did in the backyard was dig out a canna rootball from a pile of yard waste and parade it around like a trophy

Attachments

• 1000004026.jpg
    1000004026.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
What’s the work surface look like? :pass:
My trim bin has way less keif than I'm used to. Usually I have alot by now but looks like I'm gonna get shorted this time around. :shrug: I'm handling the buds a lot less with this brush so that's another factor.

Hey everyone, hope all is well! Want to introduce yall to my newest employee at the Hog Farm. Meet Scout!
1000004026-jpg.1665179

First thing she did in the backyard was dig out a canna rootball from a pile of yard waste and parade it around like a trophy
What a beauty!!! Congrats on the new best friend! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back