Status
Not open for further replies.
Man @Lil Dab they were looking good til i started feeding them! Now they all fucked up and no idea what went wrong! Assumed maybe they didn’t need food yet so maybe i overfed them but was only doing low dose of GLB once a week and i used doses for the “use every feed” schedule so didn’t think it would be that strong! Also cut out both N sources after the first feed when it looked overfed! Swapped back to water only and did a light topdress instead hoping they can sort themselves out since i am no good at guessing what they need once they go off track! :shrug::doh::crying:

image.jpg

Hopefully @Mañ'O'Green can save me like usual! :eyebrows::rofl:

Hey guys, I'm about to delve into the world of mycology.
I've ordered pre sterilized Rye grain & CVG bulk substrate from a mycology supplier.
But Ive read you can use oats for spawn, I got sacs of the stuff here already and wondering
If anybody would have any ideas on the best way for me to
Sterilize and make the grain ready to inject with spores,
I've got 6% hydrogen peroxide I could add to sterilize it,
Ain't got a pressure cooker so not sure how to proceed on getting the grain ready.
Any help would be appreciated
IMG_20240212_025722.jpg
IMG_20240212_025759.jpg

That's all she wrote day 81 Twenty20 Durban Twist is getting the axe tonight haven't seen much progression on her this week pretty much all her hairs have turned and her drinking is slow. Buds are fat with funky citrus smell :headbang::toke::tang:

IMG_8781.jpeg

IMG_8782.jpeg

IMG_8783.jpeg

IMG_8784.jpeg

IMG_8785.jpeg

IMG_8787.jpeg

IMG_8791.jpeg

IMG_8793.jpeg

2024-02-11-21-38-43-300.jpeg

2024-02-11-21-35-22-351.jpeg

2024-02-11-21-31-40-052.jpeg

2024-02-11-21-31-31-262.jpeg

2024-02-11-21-30-59-308.jpeg

I've ordered pre sterilized Rye grain & CVG bulk substrate from a mycology supplier.
But Ive read you can use oats for spawn, I got sacs of the stuff here already and wondering
Ain't got a pressure cooker so not sure how to proceed on getting the grain ready.
Any help would be appreciated View attachment 1665023View attachment 1665024
Don’t ask me! All I know is

Mare’s eat oats and doe’s eat oats
But little lambs eat ivy! :shrug::crying::pighug:

Oh and a kid’ll eat ivy too…..wouldn’t u :rofl:

Man @Lil Dab they were looking good til i started feeding them! Now they all fucked up and no idea what went wrong! Assumed maybe they didn’t need food yet so maybe i overfed them but was only doing low dose of GLB once a week and i used doses for the “use every feed” schedule so didn’t think it would be that strong! Also cut out both N sources after the first feed when it looked overfed! Swapped back to water only and did a light topdress instead hoping they can sort themselves out since i am no good at guessing what they need once they go off track! :shrug::doh::crying:

View attachment 1665038

Hopefully @Mañ'O'Green can save me like usual! :eyebrows::rofl:
Think that looks like a Mg def or maybe k didn't he say to much ca before?

Any help would be appreciated View attachment 1665023View attachment 1665024

I believe it needs to be pasteurized @Blue_dreamer or @Mañ'O'Green I believe do it that way. Me I have never done it just watched :pop:

Don’t ask me! All I know is

Mare’s eat oats and doe’s eat oats
But little lambs eat ivy! :shrug::crying::pighug:

Oh and a kid’ll eat ivy too…..wouldn’t u :rofl:
The Mares ain't getting no more Oats, they ate too fecking much oats and nearly got impacted coleic and nealy went colicky.
My kid left the store door open lol

Think that looks like a Mg def or maybe k didn't he say to much ca before?

I believe it needs to be pasteurized @Blue_dreamer or @Mañ'O'Green I believe do it that way. Me I have never done it just watched :pop:
Ya i stopped that too! The big one pretty sure is Mg but front left thought K too cuz it def didn’t start at the bottom! The stuff i topdressed has some Mg but not sure if its enough! Guess we will see here in a few days if its going downhill still!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back